We recommend that you use our Size Guide for further information. You may also select your sizing based on your size the you usually wearing.
It is important to take note that the length of the feet does not equivalent to shoes size. The comfort of shoes also greatly depends on the combination of factors such as cutting, design and heel height. Please note that shoes of the same size but different cutting or design may not provide you with the same level of comfort.
|SF Excellent / EUR||MY||US||UK||Foot Length (CM)|
The following instructions will help you choose.
- Take a piece of paper and a pen or pencil
- Stand with your heels against the wall
- Stand upright, placing your weight on both feet
- Get someone else to draw a line be the tip of your toe
- Measure the length from the wall to the line
- Add 3-5 mm to the measured length (important for toe space)
- Compare the foot length with size chart